Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LIFE BEGINS IN ARIZONA CONTEST

There's still time...

LIFE BEGINS IN ARIZONA CONTEST

As promised, I'm running a contest to give one lucky winner a digital copy of my latest release Life Begins In Arizona, a contemporary novel published through The Wild Rose Press.

LIFE BEGINS IN ARIZONA CONTEST:

Would you like to win a free digital copy of Life Begins In Arizona? Simply read the excerpt from the novel posted on my website, and then correctly answer the question that follows the excerpt in an e-mail sent to me at lee@leemorrison.org by the contest deadline at midnight Monday September 22, 2008.

One lucky winner, chosen through a random drawing, will receive a digital copy of Life Begins In Arizona. The winner will be announced on my blog Tuesday September 23, 2008.

Good Luck!

Lee

No comments: