Monday, September 29, 2008

A Trail of Love Gets An Outstanding Read from Simply Romance Reviews



I'm just so thrilled to say that my recent release, a contemporary romance set in the majestic splendor of Glacier National Park, Montana, called "A Trail of Love" received an Outstanding Read from Simply Romance Reviews. Here is what Laura has to say:

"I really enjoyed reading A Trail of Love by Bess McBride. I read it straight through with only a brief break for obvious reasons.... Trust me when I say that the ending is well worth it. I can’t recall the last time I read a book that left me on the edge of my seat, shushing my kids and husband, dying to find out how each of the characters would react to the twists and turns that molded them into who they are. I was blown away by the inner strength of an abused woman and the love and persistence of a sympathetic man and how they found their way into each other’s arms in spite of life’s pits and potholes."

~Reviewed by Laura

For the rest of the review, follow this link:

http://www.simplyromancereviews.com/srrreviews/atrailoflove.aspx


Buy Link:

The Wild Rose Press: http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=923




Bess McBride
www.bessmcbride.com
www.rvromance.com


No comments: