Sunday, August 09, 2009

Diner Girl is Available!!


Hi Everyone!!


This early release has me so excited that I can't wait to share this book with all of you. In Diner Girl, the first meeting between Jen and Mark is not exactly friendly and is actually quite chilly. Since this is August, and anything but chilly, I wanted to give you all a chance to read a little from their cool first encounter and win a free copy of this book.


If you go to my website: http://www.marymalcolm.com/ and click on the novel page, you will find a link for Diner Girl. In that you will find an excerpt from the first chapter. Read that excerpt and tell me what image is on Mark's boxer shorts. E-mail your answer to: mary@marymalcolm.com and a winner will be chosen from the correct answers. You have until Midnight on Wednesday August 12th to send in your answers.

Good luck!
Mary

No comments: