Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Have a Cover!


Wow! RJ continues to amaze me with all she does. I received my cover yesterday and I'm thrilled with it. It fits the story perfectly!

My book is a Crimson Rose and Ally has been a fantastic help with getting it ready for publication. The blurb is: Beth Barrett's twin sister, Jilly, has been killed by a hit and run driver. Beth knows who did it. Proving it is the problem. The twins are linked through a psychic connection that hasn't diminished with Jilly's death, but no one believes it, not even Ryan Snider, the sexy detective assigned to the case.
When a stalker targets Beth, she can't prove that either. Faced with a cunning adversary, she must depend on her own strength, and an unlikely bond with her dead sister, to unmask a killer before she becomes the next victim.


It is my first novel publication, although I have been published in two Chicken Soup for the Soul books and have a nonfiction story coming out September 1 of this year in Cup of Comfort for Grandparents.

I'm so happy to be one of the authors for Wild Rose Press. I'm looking forward to submitting many more manuscripts. Hope you'll check out Hit and Run when it's available. Now I've got to get busy and do some promoting!

4 comments:

Emma Sanders said...

Stunning cover! Congratulations.

Emma Sanders said...

Stunning cover! Congratulations.

Lora Darling said...

Wonderful cover!!!
Congrats on the story and here's hoping you have tons of sales!!!
:)

Lynda Hilburn said...

Your story about a psychic connection that continues after death sounds awesome. I love that kind of stuff. Much success!!
Lynda