Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Introduction

Hello! I'm new to The Wild Rose Press, but not new to writing. I have books coming out from other publishers and have an agent submitting my Golden Heart finalling manuscript to NYC. I'm so excited to be here. TWRP has bought my short story, Return to Rivercross. I challenged myself to write a short story (this one is only 3000 words), as I've always written full length novels. Return to Rivercross will be a Rosette under the English Tea Rose line.

You can find out more about me by visiting my website or my personal blog. I'd love to hear from you!

:-)

Leslie Dicken

1 comment:

Lora Darling said...

Welcome to Wild Rose, Leslie :)
I too have a story coming out for the English Tea Rose Line and I hope both of our stories are well received and good luck with all you other writing!!!

Lora Darling