Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Author

It's such a joy to be a part of The Wild Rose Press! My short story, "The Earl's Enchantment," was accepted for publication in February and will be part of the Faery Rose line. I've enjoyed visiting the forums for The Wild Rose Press and meeting new people during the chats and am now catching up on the blog entries.

I live in Florida and teach Composition and literature courses at a university. One of my favorite hobbies is traveling, and I especially love to visit England. Northern England is beautiful, and market towns such as Durham and Barnard Castle are definitely worth a trip.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Welcome to The Wild Rose Press. I'm fairly new here myself. My romantic suspense, Return to Winter is due out in April.

By the way, I live in the U.K [Wales] :)

Michelle Chambers said...

Welcome to the Wild Rose Press, and congratulations!

Terry Odell said...

Welcome to another Floridian
I write Rosettes & Miniature Roses for Champagne & Last Rose of Summer.
Terry

Carol Ann said...

Congrats, Kara. Welcome aboard.