Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quick Tip: Press Kits Online

Don't forget to make your press kit available online! The press doesn't want to search through endless cutesy pages of stuff to find what they need. Everything in your press kit should be available on one page in your "press room," ready to print or download.

Also, I've heard from a marketing presenter, the press room page of your website will consistently be the most trafficked part of your site. I'll keep an eye on my sitemeter and see if that turns out to be true, but it makes sense. I always click on the link for the press, just because it makes me feel special. (Take that, press. I can see everything you can see.)

Take a look at my press room, for example.

Sonja Foust
Author of LOVE IN SHADOW (The Wild Rose Press)

No comments: