Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Cat in the Mist" Release Day!

Cat in the MistToday is the big day! "Cat in the Mist" is finally here! I'm so excited, I just can't tell you. "Cat in the Mist" was years in the making, and not just because the production cycle was long, either. This was one of the first few stories I'd started, but it didn't really click until years later when I added the paranormal element. If you love a good mystery with a sexy alpha hero, I think you'll really enjoy "Cat in the Mist."

What makes "Cat in the Mist" so special to me is that it's set in my old hometown (although things have been slightly fictionalized). I still miss Redlands, California sometimes, but we writers are lucky in that we get to go wherever we want whenever we want, just by taking our characters there. I've been back to Redlands, out to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a visit to a ginormous log home mansion, I've lived in a close-knit community in a small town in the mountains of North Carolina, and I've chased down a killer in the Bahamas. It can be exciting and scary, and most of the time it's just plain fun.

I hope you'll come with me to Redlands, California to take in the charm of a historic railroad town and to solve the mystery of an old man's murder. I promise you'll meet some very interesting people... and some very interesting... uh... pseudo-people.

No comments: