Friday, February 22, 2008

New cover and book trailer for my soon to be released One Enchanted Summer

I've just completed my final edits on my Vintage Rose Time-travel One Enchanted Summer and was thrilled to pieces when I got my cover yesterday. Didn't Nicola do a fantasy job with it? I love ... Love ... Love that gorgeous fender strat guitar with Deana's gold dragonstone amulet draped over the knobs :-)! And now that I got my cover, I had to make a book trailer to go with One Enchanted Summer.

It took me a while to find the right music, but I love the sexy guaitar solo. It just sounded like something my rock and roll/ super sexy spy would play :-D. I'll post more info on my release date as soon as I know it.
Oh and I'll be having an author's day at the Romance Bistro After Yahoo group on Saturday March 1st. Since it's Ohio's birthday, I'll be sharing a little Ohio history along with excerpts and fun stuff. Hope to see all my TWRP friends there ;-D.

No comments: