Friday, February 01, 2008

CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT - WIN A WILD ROSE PRESS GIFT CERTIFICATE!


Hi all!


In celebration of Sweetheart Rose month and the release of my Sweetheart Rosette, Bonbons & Truffles, I am hosting a fun new contest. It is fun and super-easy.


To enter, just send me an e-mail at puppylove@satx.rr.com (my e-mail address is also listed on my website) and tell me the full first and last name of Melody's secret admirer in Bonbons & Truffles. I will have a drawing for the winner on Valentine's Day. The winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press store.


Keep in mind this is also Sweetheart Rose month at TWRP and with any Sweetheart Rose purchase, you get a Sweetheart Rose short story of your choice for free! So, this is the perfect time to enter my contest.


Good luck and I hope I get lots of entries! By the way, if I get a lot of entries, I just might give out more than one gift certificate!


Happy reading ~ Bonbons & Truffles is an even better read if you eat chocolate while reading.


xxoo, Teri


Teri Wilson ~ Romancing the pet lover's soul



No comments: