Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Do You Kindle?


I don't, at least not yet, but I have a feeling I'm falling in love...




I have to admit Amazon's Kindle does attract my attention. It's still a little expensive for me as yet, but I have it on my wish list and will keep an eye on the price, hoping that in a year or so it might go down. Don't tell me I'm wishful thinking, please, I couldn't bear it.




So anyway, I went to visit the Amazon Kindle page and found that Amazon have sold out of the little machine, which surpised me. I watched the little video and was very impressed with it's features, and Kindle was pushed up a bit higher on my wish list! :o)




I was even more impressed and surprised when I saw my historical WWII romance, Broken Hero, was available for Kindle. Does that make me no longer a Kindle virgin?





So if you do Kindle, drop me a line and let me know how you like it. I promise I'll not get too jealous.




hugs, Anne.~ 

No comments: