Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Sigh of Love Gets Five Hearts!


I'm thrilled to announce that my recent release, an Alaskan contemporary romance called "A Sigh of Love" has been getting some great reviews! I used to live in Alaska, and I've got a special fondness for this story. The beginning is based on true events...all the way up to the romance!

Night Owl Romance gives it Five Hearts and a Reviewer Top Pick!

Here is what the reviewer says:

“I absolutely loved this story. There was just something magical about it since it was set in Alaska. Having visited there a few years ago, its beauty just leaves a permanent image in your heart, mind and soul. Alaska was the perfect backdrop for this story and the characters were just so believable. I felt so bad for Abbie because she just seemed to be getting a bad deal all the time until she returned back to Alaska. It was as if Alaska helped her to find herself again. I would definitely recommend this story to others and I eagerly look forward to reading more stories from Ms. McBride.”

The rest of the review: http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.asp?ReviewId=1333

And The Romance Studio gives it 4.5/5 and a Sweetheart Win!

"I really enjoyed reading this book and found myself reading through the night because I just could not put it down. The sensual scenes were beautifully presented but were not explicit. The sex was alluded to, but not specific. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a good love story with great action. I believe that it will be a definite winner."

The rest of the review:
http://www.theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/sighlovemcbride.htm

Bess McBride
www.bessmcbride.com

No comments: