Monday, April 21, 2008

Still time to make a free donation


I'll be heading out to the Pike's Peak Writer's Conference later this week, and taking the opportunity to hook up with two of my children. If you're not aware of it, one of my daughters is raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society via Team in Training. She's a trainer AND is going to run a half ironman, which never ceases to amaze me. More details and links here. At any rate, I promised her I'd kick in an extra fifty cents for every short story sold until May 1st. All you have to do is forward confirmation of your purchase to my email address. My two newest releases, Hurricane Breeze (Champagne Miniature Rose) and Second Chance Rose (Last Rose of Summer Rosette) might be good places to start. Both are on the WRP best-seller lists. View all my Wild Rose Press titles here.

(And, you can buy them from any participating venue. I'm not reducing my donation if you find them at Fictionwise or AllRomance ebooks. )

No comments: