Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Two More 4-Star Reviews for Informally Yours

I'm happy to say Informally Yours has received two more 4-Star reviews.

Calla Lily at Long and Short Reviews gave Informally Yours a 4 Book Review

"The story is a fast paced, quick read. I love the way Beth Caudill writes such detailed passages...I would recommend reading this sweet and sexy Halloween tale."

For a complete review of Informally Yours, click here.

Megan at Fallen Angel Reviews gave Informally Yours a 4 Angel Review

"Beth Caudill has written a short and fast paced story that will leave you wanting more at the end!....Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed Melinda and Connor’s romance and the confusion Melinda had over their situation."

For a complete review of Informally Yours, click here.

1 comment:

The Word Place said...

I read a review yesterday and put it on my list of stories to read!