Monday, November 03, 2008

First review for Do You Hear What I Hear...

Hi all! Well, I've already starting counting down the minutes until this Friday, Nov. 7th, when my Faery Rose holiday novel Do You Hear What I Hear is released. And, just in the nick of time, I got my first review. Hear what the critics are saying:

I just finished reading Teri Wilson's latest novel, Do You Hear What I Hear, Book One of her new Hoofbeats and Heartstrings Series, and I really hated for it to end. It felt as though the story was just beginning and I am excited to know it has! Any book that would combine horses with aromatherapy would naturally attract my attention. But then Teri added another element I wasn't so certain about - communicating with animals. As a Christian I was hesitant about this topic, and yet Teri not only pulled this off beautifully but how she shares this opens the readers eyes to so many possibilities and miracles. With the flick of her pen...or her keyboard, Teri Wilson shares one of the most important events in history and the impossibility of it from a human perspective all the while opening the readers eyes to other miracles abounding in the world today. Using horses, aromatherapy and a love story Teri weaves a tale that is more than a novel, more than a love story, it is THE love story in human history revealed. Read this book, you won't regret it! ~Dr. Kim Bloomer, veterinary naturopath, author, and host of Animal Talk Naturally

For more information about Do You Hear What I Hear and the other Hoofbeats & Heartstrings novels, come visit me at http://teriwilson.net/. And don't forget to pick up a copy of Do You Hear What I Hear this Friday from The Wild Rose Press!

Blessings, Teri

Teri Wilson ~ Romancing the pet lover's soul

Hoofbeats & Heartstrings ~ Read a book, fall in love, save a horse

1 comment:

MJFredrick said...

What a great review, Teri! WTG!