Sunday, November 18, 2007

Greetings!


Hello, Everyone!

My name is Lynne Levandowski, but I write under the pseudonym Karla Dawson. I recently sold my first miniature rose to The Wild Rose Press, although I don't have a release date yet. My story is a paranormal romance and will be coming out through the Faerie Rose line of e-books and is titled Unique Transformation. Until I know more, I won't say too much just yet. I merely wanted to stop by and say hello. TWRP is a great press to be a part of, and I am thrilled to join this wonderful family of authors and editors.
And if you haven't already, please join me at www.myspace.com/karladawson. I look forward to getting to know more of you in the future and wish all of you great writing success.

3 comments:

Allie Boniface said...

Hi Karla! Congrats and welcome!

Toni Sue said...

Hello from another newbie :)

Clover Autrey said...

Always love to welcome another rose, esp. a fellow faery.