Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello Wild Rose Readers

My name is Michelle Cary and I'm thrilled to be part of The Wild Rose Press team. I've been lucky enough to have my romantic suspense novel accepted by the wonderful editors at Wild Rose and couldn't be more excited. For two years I've slaved over this novel and am simply giddy that it's finally found a home here. I write both romantic suspense and erotic romance, though my favorite genre to read is contemporary romance. Since I tend to babble on I sometimes love to blog, so I'm sure you all will be seeing my name here from time to time. If you want more info on me or my stories, please feel free to check out my authors page at The Wild Rose Press or come to my website at www.michellecary.com or my blog at www.michellecary.wordpress.com. Be sure to drop me a line while your there and say hi or pop on over to my yahoo newsletter and sign up to win some cool prizes starting in January. Again, it's great to be with The Wild Rose Press and I look forward to a long and prosperous future here.

1 comment:

Pam Champagne said...

Welcome to the garden, Michelle. Look forward to your book.