Thursday, November 08, 2007

Through the Garden Gate ~ Victory's Gate


Hello! I'm Leanne Tyler and I'm a new Rose at TWRP. My novella won the American category of Through the Garden Gate contest. I think my cover art is gorgeous and I thank Nicola Martinez for providing it. Victory's Gate will be available from TWRP in December.


A short peak inside the cover of Victory's Gate:
Left standing at the altar, Victoria Hamill decides to spend her honeymoon trip in Bury, Lancashire alone. However, when she finds a hidden gateway in the garden she’s transported in time to war torn Antebellum Charleston, SC. Going against convention and her assumed families wishes, Tori nurses an injured Union Captain back to health and finds her heart nurtured as well. Unsure of how she’d gotten there or when she’d return to present day, Tori decides to live for the moment and follow her heart on this path to new love. But will she be able to let him go when the time comes?

Please visit my website: www.leannetyler.com

Leanne Tyler

1 comment:

Michelle Chambers said...

Hi, Leanne

Nicola has again...done it again. Your cover is marvelous.

Loved the theme 'Through the Garden Gate', but the covers not only link but show the individuality of the stories beautifully. Can't wait to be presented in December.

Once again- huge congratulations.

Michelle