Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My New Cover



I'm so very excited and proud to share the new cover for my first story with The Wild Rose Press. Due for release in the summer of '08, Ransomed Heart is a romantic suspense story about a woman who's desperate to save her horse and the man who's willing to give his life to protect the woman he loves.

Check out my website at www.michellecary.com for more on this story.

Oh and thank you to fellow author Rae Monet who designed this gorgeous cover. You do amazing work, my friend.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous cover, Michelle. Your book sounds interesting. I'm a big animal lover myself, so I'll look out for it when it's published. :)

Sharon Buchbinder, Romance Author said...

Beautiful cover! Good luck with the release.

Sharon Buchbinder

Michelle Cary said...

Thanks!